Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hi Five to AdGlobal360 India !


It was 7th May 2012, when I  first entered AGL360 for my summer internship. I indeed had a great time during my two-month internship and again on 7th January 2013, I was back in AGL360, giving the final interview at AGL360 for the first job of my life! This was like getting a ‘Hi Five’ when they said ‘Welcome Back’. Wuhuuuuuuu!!

First day was pretty nervous for me. Though there were some known faces but obviously I was the one who was new at that time. Anyway, the coolest factor of this place is ‘Being Free’!! Everybody is so chill and there is no hard-core corporate environment here, unlike other places where you have to think twice even before you go to loo. AGL360 works on people oriented work culture and when you just shake hands with people it gets viral. Of course, I mean the spirit and joy of being working together, sharing ideas, playing with words, sweet and sour tiff sometimes (thankfully we believe that nobody is perfect).
I remember the cheerful expression of Rakesh Sir when I came back for my interview. He gave me a big smile, shook hands and said ‘Welcome Back Pooja’! Nothing can be friendlier when you get to hear such words from the COO of the company. Whereas, I had a notion that people generally meet the higher authorities of the organization only on annual events or in serious and death-boring meetings, however I saw a reverse system here. Yup, we see them every day or I think I can say ‘They see us everyday’!
I have joined Social Media Optimization team as a SMO Executive. My job responsibility includes building interaction on various social media channels for brands. In this job, once you logged in, you can’t run! You just cannot delete the habit of becoming crazy, crisp and spicy when the world itself following you! You tweet, they tweet; you state, they comment; you pin, they re-pin; you like, they share; you upload, they download; you download, they post! You check-in, they shout! Complete hangover of digitalism!
Well this is all I am experiencing right now; don’t know how far the way is, but definitely hell lot of things are waiting for me and vice versa.
Cheers!!

2 comments: